Jeremy Murray is a Physiotherapist and Certified Fitness Trainer with a special interest in the movement based assessment of the lower back and pelvis, the hip and lower limb. He has competed at an international level in power lifting and combines this background with his training to excel in the area of strength and conditioning for athletes and individuals recovering from injury.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of Newcastle
- Level II Sports Trainer
- Certificate III in Fitness specialising in Gym Instruction, Australian Institute of Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness specialising in Personal Training, Australian Institute of Fitness
Jeremy graduated from Newcastle University with a Bachelor in Physiotherapy in 2011, and has worked in private practice since this time. Previously he had completed his Certificate III and IV in Fitness and worked as a personal trainer, and he utilises this knowledge within his treatment programs for his clients. Jeremy is able to guide you all the way through your rehabilitation, from acute injury through to strength and conditioning, as well as further injury prevention. On weekends he enjoys guitar, photography and getting out hiking on our beautiful local trails.
Jeremy has a special interest in:-
- Lower back and pelvic pain
- Hip pain
- Lower limb tendinopathy treatment
- Dry Needling
- Movement based assessment
- Strength and conditioning, in particular treatment of strength and fitness athletes.
*We have partnered with our local gym, Blackheath Fitness Centre, to enable Jeremy to meet you on location to create or review your ultimate fitness program. He is happy to discuss your ongoing exercise needs with your personal trainer to help you get the most out of your time training, and keep you from getting injured while you exercise!